It’s all about the independence of time

 

Is it possible to be at peace amidst the crowd

Just sometime back, of which I was so proud

But then I had the independence of time

My days were in sync my night was in rhyme

There were no hustle bustles, if at all a few

That too were managed and in parts due

One thing that I have realised from this

is that even Siddhartha had to leave for real bliss

So should I just somehow leave and go

Or can I actually gain from this to and fro

Not that I was free but routine has changed

Distractions in life have certainly gained

Also a few things I have truly realised

Its not the joy of simple things from which I shied

Its just that I enjoy the company of books so much more

None of the food or dresses or travel a better lure

The questions are many and time so little

That I am wary, will answers flow or trickle

So my concerns of the moments as these moments pass by

If only I could have a little more attention on stand by

That I could use to learn a little more and a little more

Before its time to leave through the world’s door…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really random?

21 से 21 का संवाद

A biological stream