The irony of fear

 

As I live and look behind

Its just a little unwind

I see a fearless girl trying…...

Trying to get what seems tough

In a world unknown and also rough

And with no significant answers to her queries still

I see fear of losing statuesque and pay off of some bill

As I search for the girl who kept trying

And importantly where are those dreams lying

All I can  think is......

Is it really important to have nothing to lose

To even have those extra radical views

 Does luxury mars the instinct and dare

Be it the luxury of brain or wealth in share

Can it kill to risk unknown for most

I think in it even the questions are lost

The shear joy of learning and then contemplate

are somehow lost in a forever comparative state

with even greatness defined and nothing as great

I find the ecstasy is downtrodden if not lost in the girl….

The world has not changed neither a different place now

She like others is managing with a justification somehow

although well aware, convenient paths are actually dried up well

With water consumed leaving nothing to dwell

The fertile thoughts needs more exploration  

It is the learning beyond earning in translation

This state of her I usually miss and so I told

How long before she leaves this fort that she hold

She told me I will meet this lost girl soon

Who has no fear of bane or boon……….

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really random?

21 से 21 का संवाद

What do we do?